Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
If you’re looking to purchase more than one spool then each spool needs to be entered into the cart as a separate line item. Input the length and then select Add to Cart for every individual spool needed.
This product has a minimum $50 associated cut fee applied to the shipping cost
(We do not offer credits or returns for this item.)
This fiber cable is priced per foot.
Note: Orders over 1200ft must ship freight and requires a shipping quote. To request a shipping quote email us or call us
If you would like to inquire about our custom fiber cable options such as terminated ends, or pulleyes please call or email us.
Flat Drop Cable Gel Single Mode SMF28 Ultra Fiber 2 Fiber, Polyethylene Jacket
Drop FTTP offers the most flexible solution for fiber to the premise applications. The Drop cable unit allows for easy location after installation. The small profile reduces cost and increases both ease of use and access to small conduits. The durable design incorporates two dielectric rigid rods for tensile and crush protection, bracketing a single gel filled, enhanced loose tube containing containing 2 fibers.
- Core Diameter: 8.2 μm
- Cladding Diameter: 125+/-0.7μm
- Core-Clad Concentricity Error: ≤0.5μm
- Cladding Non-Circularity: ≤0.7%
- Coating Diameter: 242+/-0.5 μm
- Coating-Cladding Concentricity: < 12 μm
- Mode Field Diameter: 9.2+/-0.4 μm@1310nm; 10.4+/-0.5 μm@1550nm
- Cable Cutoff Wavelength: ≤1260 nm
- PMD Link Design Value: ≤0.04ps/√km
- Maximum Individual Fiber PMD: ≤0.1ps/√km
- Attenuation (Maximum):
≤ 0.32 dB/km @1310nm
≤ 0.32 dB/km @1383nm
≤ 0.21 dB/km @1490nm
≤ 0.18 dB/km @1550nm
≤ 0.20 dB/km @1625nm
- Local Area Network(LAN)
- Subscriber Network System
- Long Haul Communication System