Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
For data sheets and other information on the 540-15 Glo Stix Kit, click on the specifications tab.
Greenlee 540-18 Glo Stix Kit
Greenlee™s Glo Stix are manufactured from luminescent 3/16" or 5/32" diameter fiberglass rods that glow in the dark. The Glo Stix make installation of electrical, voice, data, video, and security wires easier in dark spaces. The 3/16" and 5/32" diameter are more flexible for going around corners in tight places.
All of the rods have sturdy steel threaded connectors on each end. The threads are the same on all rods, so different diameter rod sections can be combined easily for specific situations. Each Fish Stix and Glo Stix kit includes a bullet nose tip for pushing through insulated walls, under floors or above ceilings, and includes a hook tip for hooking wires and pulling them into position.
- Luminescent fiberglass rods glow in the dark to make fishing voice, data and video wires easier in dark spaces, such as above ceilings, in walls, and below sub-floors.
- More flexible for fishing in walls through outlet box holes.
- Sturdy, steel-threaded connectors are interchangeable with Greenlee 1/4" (6.4 mm) Fish Stix.
- Clear, non-metallic storage tube keeps Glo Stix charged and ready to use.
- 200 lbs. maximum pulling strength.
- Optional whisk nose tip available for fishing over obstacles, guiding extended Stix sideways by rolling, and providing a tip that can be snagged from the opposite direction with another Fish Stix or Glo Stix (using the hook nose).
What's In The Box
##STORENAME##'s Item Number: TL11-5841-18
Greenlee's Item Number: 540-18
- (3) 6ft Glo Stix Sections
- Bullet Nose Tip
- J-Hook Nose Tip