Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
(We do not offer credits or returns for this item.)
If you would like to inquire about our custom fiber cable options such as terminated ends, pulleyes, and custom cut lengths, please call give us a call or email us.
High-Density Fiber Optic Cable, Multimode, 50/125 10 Gig OM3, Indoor, Plenum
These OM3 50/125 MultiMode high density plenum fiber cables are made to use where space is a premium and a small size, lightweight cable with a very tight bend radius is required. Each subcable contains up to 12 fibers so the high-density fiber optic cable can be easily ribbonized for MTP connectors or other MTO-style connectors. The small diameter not only saves space and increases the capacity of fiber cables used in tray systems, it also increases cooling power efficiency for under raised floor cabling systems in data centers.
- Smaller and lighter than conventional subgrouped cable
- Ideal for installation in areas with limited space or tight bends
- Easily ribbonized for use with MPO-style connectors
- 8 to 144-fiber premises applications
- UL Listed in accordance with NEC section 770.179(a)
- Superior bend performance with negligible dB loss at very small bend radii
- Standard with bend-tolerant fiber: OM3 and OM4 50um fiber or ITU-T G.657.A1 single mode fiber
- Ideal for use in trunk, LAN, data center, and other high-density applications where small size, lightweight, and very small bend radii are required.
- Inventory one cable type to cover the complete range of legacy ST, SC, FC, LC, and advanced MPO-style connectivity
- Installations in ducts, plenums, risers, and air-handling spaces
- Space-saving applications where MTP can be directly terminated to the subcables
- Small diameter, which saves space and greatly increases capacity in tray systems, improves cable management and increases cooling power efficiency and cost for under raised floor cabling systems in data centers
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC to +70ºC
- Storage Temperature: -40ºC to +70ºC
- Installation Temperature: 0ºC to +60º
- Flame Retardancy: UL listed type OFNP (ANSI/NFPA 262) and FT6 (CSA C22.2 No. 232)
- Crush Resistance: 35 N/cm
- Impact Resistance: 6 impacts
- Flex Resistance: 25 cycles
Multi-Mode cable commonly has a diameter in the 50-to-100 micron range (typical multimode fiber core diameters are 50 or 62.5 micrometers). Multimode fiber gives you high bandwidth at high speeds (10 to 100MBS - Gigabit to 275m to 2km) over medium distances. Light waves are dispersed into numerous paths, or modes, as they travel through the cable's core typically 850 or 1300nm. However, in long cable runs (greater than 3000 feet [914.4 meters), multiple paths of light can cause signal distortion at the receiving end, resulting in an unclear and incomplete data transmission so designers now call for single mode fiber in new applications using Gigabit and beyond.