Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
High Density Wall Mount Cabinets
High Density Swing Out Wall Mount Cabinets are built for heavy-duty, large-scale applications. A perfect choice for networking projects requiring larger load capacities, the High Density Swing Out Wall Mount Cabinet is a fully welded frame of 14 gauge cold rolled steel that supports up to 350 lbs. of networking equipment.
This High Density Swing Out Wall Cabinet is available in four sizes and features a 90-degree swing-out hinge for easy access to cables and connections, heavy duty hinges and latches and six knock-outs in the top and bottom of the rear section for cable management flexibility.
- Rear hinge allows main section to swing out 90 degrees and disconnects from cabinet for easy mounting
- Lace points to reduce cable clutter
- Lockable acrylic front door is removable and reversible
- 12 gauge steel mounting rails with 12-24 tapped holes & RU markings for easy equipment installation
- Heavy-duty design allows for weight capacity of up to 350 lbs. (capacity varies by item).
Security & Protection
- Locking doors and side panels prevent unauthorized access to equipment
- 12 gauge rails provide a stable mounting structure
- Doors are grounded to the cabinet frame
- Conforms to UL Standard 2416 for Audio/Video, Information and Communication Technology Equipment Cabinet, Enclosure and Rack Systems
- Multiple cable entry options provide greater flexibility during installation
- Doors and side panels are removable for convenient access to equipment
- Second pair of rails can be added to 24” depth models for high density applications (two pair of rails are included on 32” depth models)
- Available in four sizes (12, 15, 18, and 25U) to fit in a variety of environments where space is limited
- Adaptable for use in network, security and audio/visual installations
|Product Type||High Density Wall Mount Cabinet|
|Frame Material||Heavy Gauge Cold Rolled Steel|
|Finish||Black Powder Coat|
|Maximum Usable Depth||20” (24” Deep Models); 28” (32” Deep Models)|
|Rack Unit Quantity||12U, 15U, 18U or 25U|
|Front Door||Removable, Reversible & Lockable Steel Frame With Full Panel Acrylic Window, Opens Full 180° (Mesh Door Available)|
|Rear Door||Swings Out From Wall 90°, Heavy-duty Hinges,
8.5” x 15” Knockout Panel, Wall Mounting Keyholes Spaced 16” Apart, Multiple Lace Points
|Side Panels||Full Height, Removable & Lockable|
|Top Panel||5.25” x 17” Removable Panel For Optional Fans, (6) Knock-Out Cable Entry Holes Located at Back: (4) 3” and (2) 1” Knock-Outs|
(6) Knock-Out Cable Entry Holes Located at Back: (4) 3” and (2) 1” Knock-Outs
: 12 Gauge Mounting Rails: (1) Pair 24” Depth, (2) Pair 32” Depth, 1.75” RU Spacing, Marked & Numbered On Rails; 19” W, EIA-310-D Universal Vertical Hole Spacing, 12-24 Threaded Holes
14 AWG Ground Wire Connects Doors & Side Panels To Cabinet Frame
|Static Loading Capacity||
250 lbs (24" Deep Models)
|Compliance & Standards||
UL Listed 2416, NWIN, File #504749; ANSI/EIA RS-310D, IEC60297-2; DIN41194, Part 1; DIN41494, Part 7
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1- High Density Wall Mount Cabinet