Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Installer Series Optical Loss Test Kit, Singlemode/Multimode
The real value of the Installer Series test kits is the ability to certify fiber links, a feature no fiber cable installer should go without. Not only are customers increasingly demanding printed certification reports for their fiber installations, certification reports are also proof of an installer's job well done in case of disputes. Key advantages of the Installer Series test kits:
- AFFORDABILITY Who can afford to spend a few extra dollars, especially in this economy?
- SUPERIOR SPECIFICATIONS Better accuracy, wider measurement range, and more wavelength options mean better value.
- CABLING STANDARDS BUILT IN No matter what current cabling standard your customer requests, you can test it.
- PASS/FAIL RESULTS IN THE FIELD No more guesswork or wondering if the link is "good or not".
- DATA STORAGE/PRINTED TEST RESULTS A requirement for most fiber optic installations, and is especially important when applying for cabling manufacturer warranties.
- Multimode and singlemode ready
- User-friendly Link Wizard
- PASS / FAIL in the field
- Simultaneous dual-wavelength measurements
- Prints official certification reports
- NIST Traceable
- Full-featured fiber link certification
- Optical loss (attenuation) measurement
- Patch cord verification
Power Meter Specifications
Quad Light Source Specifications
Includes one (1) single mode/multimode power meter with SC connectors and one (1) single mode/multimode light source (850nm/1300nm/1310nm/1550nm) with SC connectors.