Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
If you’re looking to purchase more than one spool then each spool needs to be entered into the cart as a separate line item. Input the length and then select Add to Cart for every individual spool needed.
This product has a minimum $50 associated cut fee applied to the shipping cost
(We do not offer credits or returns for this item.)
If you would like to inquire about our custom fiber cable options such as terminated ends, pulleyes, and custom cut lengths, please call or email us.
Military Fiber Optic Cable, Single Mode, 9/125 Outdoor Tactical Distribution, Polyurethane
This single mode military tactical distribution cable is ideal for outdoor applications where deployment and retrieval for reuse is required. Having an extremely strong, lightweight and rugged design, the mil tac single mode cable is designed for military tactical field use and commercial applications. These tactical distribution fiber cables have been tested for and are currently in use in military data communication applications worldwide.
With options to be pre-spooled on deployable reels for a ready-to-use product and pre-terminated with single fiber or ruggedized multichannel connectors, these military tactical cables can be customized to your specific application.
Cleaning your fiber connector end faces and components regularly is crucial for avoiding a total network failure. Ensure your optical fiber system is working properly and prevent major network issues with fiber cleaning kits, pens, fluids, and wipes.
- Extremely strong, lightweight, rugged, survivable tight-buffered cables designed for military tactical field use and commercial applications
- Compact, round cable design for ease of transportation and deployment
- Core-locked jacket for improved mechanical performance
- Designed for use in adverse environments where reduced size and weight are important
- Helically stranded cable core for flexibility, deployment survivability and exceptional mechanical protection for the optical fibers
- Cables have been tested and are in use in military data communications applications worldwide
- Can be used outdoors for temporary deployment directly on the ground in all terrains, including severe environments
- Suitable for industrial, mining and petrochemical environments - chemical resistant
- Crush-resistant and resilient with a thick layer of aramid strength members
- Polyurethane jacketed for abrasion, cut and chemical resistance
- Most commonly used with ruggedized multiway military tactical field connectors, for maximum connector retention (400lbs.)
- Tactical Polyurethane (C) outer jacket material is standard; Flame-Retardant Tactical (V) and Low-Smoke Zero-Halogen (G) outer jacket materials are available
- Ultra-Fox Plus Fiber (500um) used for environmental and mechanical protection
- Ground-tactical cable that is ideal for use in harsh environments where deployment and retrieval for reuse is required
- Mil-Tac cables pre-spooled on deployable reels for a ready-to-use product
- Mil-Tac cables can be pre-terminated with single-fiber or ruggedized multichannel connectors upon request
- Operating Temperature: -55ºC to +85ºC
- Storage Temperature: -70ºC to +85ºC
- Crush Resistance: 440 N/cm (EIA/TIA-455-41A military requirements)
- Impact Resistance: 200 impacts (EIA/TIA-455-25A military requirements)
- Flex Resistance: 2,000 cycles (EIA/TIA-455-104A military requirements)