Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
No exchanges or refunds.
All MTP/MPO Cables are custom made and have up to a 10 day lead time.
Plenum MTP™/MPO Fiber Optic Cables, Single-Mode 9/125 OS2, 12 Strand, Female to Female
These high speed Single-Mode 9/125um OS2 Polarity Type B Fiber Cables are terminated with MTP fiber optic connectors on both ends (MTP-MTP). The MTP ("Multifiber Termination Push-on") connector is a multifiber connector developed by USConec that contains up to twelve optical fibers within a single ferrule. Each one of the MTP cables contain 12 fibers channels in a connector smaller than most duplex connections in use today. MTP fiber cables are designed as a high-performance version of the MPO style cable and will interconnect with MPO connectors.
Available in three polarity types:
- Type-A (Straight Through)
- Type-B (Cross, Flipped)
- Type-C (Cross Pair, Rollover)
MTP™/MPO Plenum Fiber Optic Cables, Single-Mode 9/125 OS2, 12 Strand, Female to Female Features
- High speed plenum Single-Mode 9/125um OS2 fiber cables
- Terminated with MTP fiber optic connectors on both ends (MTP-MTP)
- Available in multiple lengths from 1 Meter to 50 Meters
- Method B Polarity (Cross, Flipped)