Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Cage nuts and rack screws are required for installation of patch panels and other components into network racks, enclosures and cabinets. These screws are intended ONLY for racks with pre-drilled 10-32 holes. They are not intended for use with our K-series Enclosures, Racks or Cabinets. Please use our K3-series Screws and K11-series Cage Nuts instead.
10-32 Rack & Enclosure Screws, 100 Count
These 10-32 Rack & Enclosure Screws in packs of 100 are recommended for use with Server Racks, Cabinets, Enclosures, Patch Panels, and Cable Management accessories. These Rack Screws are made from forged steel and are black powder coated for optimum endurance and appearance. Rack Screws use a standard Cross Head Driver. Always great to have extra screws on hand!
- Cold forged and heat treated to prevent stripping
- Black Powder-Coat Finish
- Intended for use with racks, enclosures
- For use with Blank and Loaded Patch Panels, Cable Management Accessories, Blank Panels and more
Cage Nuts and Racks Screws for Server Racks
We provide a variety of cage nuts in 10-32 and M5 styles. Cage nuts and rack screws are the hardware used to attach server equipment to the vertical mounting rails on your server rack. When it comes to server rack equipment, there are three types of rack screw threads: 10-32, 12-24, and M5. The first set of digits indicate the size, while the second set of digits refer to the number of threads per square inch.
To learn more about our Cage Nuts and Racks Screws please visit our overview page. Our Network Rack, 10-32 Screws can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Free-Standing Enclosure Racks
- 2 Post Free Standing Relay Racks
- 4 Post Server Rack, Open Frame Rack Systems
- Cable Management Solutions
- Blanking Panels
- Component Shelves, Rackmount Drawers, CPU Brackets
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 100 - 10-32 Network Rack Screws, Short