Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
8" Depth Rackmount Component Utility Shelf, 1U
Our medium-duty rack-mounted component shelf is another great way to store your non-rack mountable components. Add to your 2-Post Telco Rack, 4-Post Open-Frame Rack, Enclosure, Wall-Mount Rack or Swing-Out Cabinet to provide storage for LCD monitors, modems, DSL routers, tape players, backup units, or virtually anything else you may need to place within reach of your network.
These utility shelves are constructed from heavy 14-gauge steel and individually formed by hand. Each corner also features radius corners for optimum safety and handling. This rack shelf has a front and back flange to ensure your components cannot slide off.
- Great Medium-Duty Shelf
- High-Quality Hand-Formed 14 Gauge Construction for Superior Quality
- Round Corners Helps to Avoid Snags or Injury
- Front and Back Flange Ensure Your Components Will Not Slide Off
- Black Textured Powder-Coat Finish
|Weight Capacity||25 lbs.|
Rack Shelves, Drawers, Trays Accessories
Maintaining organization in your server room, or networking hub can help save time and prevent frustration when tending to your network. Because not all networking components are rack mountable, let us assist you with our rack component shelves. The network component shelf allows you to organize components such as: LCD monitors, modems, DSL routers, tape players, and backup units which are not rack mountable.
To learn more about our Rack Shelves, Drawers, and Trays please visit our overview page. Our Component Shelves can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Fixed Wall Mount Enclosures
- Free-Standing Enclosure Racks
- 2 Post Free Standing Relay Racks
- 4 Post Server Rack, Open Frame Rack Systems
- Blank Rack Spacing Panels
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - Rack-Mounted Utility Component Rack Shelf
- Qty 6 - Mounting Screws