Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
1U Rackmount Keyboard Tray
Commercial, military, aerospace, corporate, and small office applications alike, the Kendall Howard Rackmount Keyboard Tray will complement them all. This heavy duty design is one of the most robust pull-out keyboard trays on the market. Don't be fooled by its sleek, low profile appearance. This keyboard tray was built to last. The keyboard and touchpad mouse simply slide out when needed to provide quick and easy access to your network.
- Slim 1U design
- 2-post or 4-Post mounting
- Made in the USA
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Space Saver - The slim 1U 19" EIA compliant design requires very little of your expensive network real estate.
- Locking Tray - The locking feature keeps the keyboard tray securely closed, even in a mobile rack application. If controlled access is a concern, mount the keyboard tray just below a shelf or network device. This will prevent un-restricted use unless the drawer is unlocked and pulled out.
- Ball Bearing Slides - The heavy duty ball bearing slides provide a smooth transition between the keyboard tray's open and closed position.
- Keyboard and Mouse - The keyboard tray includes a 107 key QWERTY keyboard with a built-in touchpad mouse. With a single USB cable, it is compatible with Windows 98, ME, XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
- Inset Handle - Having a handle that sticks out of the front of the keyboard tray can prohibit you from being able to install it into racks and enclosures that have front doors. The inset handle on the Kendall Howard Keyboard Tray gives you the flexibility to install it in just about any type of rack, cabinet, and enclosure.
- Cable Management - The keyboard and mouse's single USB cable is securely fastened to the base of the keyboard tray. This will prevent the cable from being damaged while the keyboard tray slides in and out of position.
- Two Models to Choose From - The 2-Post Keyboard Tray easily mounts to two rails, perfect for 2-post racks or wall mount cabinets. While the 4-Post Keyboard Tray includes adjustable rear mounting rails for when you want to add strength and stability within a 4-post rack or server rack enclosure.
- Optional Extension Kit - You order the 2-Post Keyboard Tray and now you need the 4-Post version? No problem. With the optional Extension Kit you can quickly convert your 2-Post Keyboard Tray to a 4-Post Keyboard Tray.
2 Post - 16.50"
4 Post - Adjustable 20"- 36.61"
2 Post - 16.5 lbs.
4 Post - 17.5 lbs.
|Color/Finish||Black Powder Coated Finish|
|Key Travel Distance||4.0 ™ 0.5mm|
|Key Travel to Peak||1.5 ™ 0.5mm|
|Key Peak Force||50 ™ 10gm|
|Operating Temperature||32™F to 131™F|
|Storage Temperature||-4™F to 140™F|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 95% RH|
|Switch Life||10 Million Life Cycles|
|Electronic Data||+5VDC ™ 5% @ 300mA|
|USB Cable Length||6ft (72")|
Rack Shelves, Drawers, Trays Accessories
Maintaining organization in your server room, or networking hub can help save time and prevent frustration when tending to your network. Not all networking components are rack mountable, let ##STORENAME## assist you with our rack component shelves. The network component shelf allows you to organize components such as: LCD monitors, modems, DSL routers, tape players, and backup units which are not rack mountable.
To learn more about our Rack Shelves, Drawers, and Trays please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's Keyboard Trays can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Fixed Wall Mount Enclosures
- Free-Standing Enclosure Racks
- 2 Post Free Standing Relay Racks
- 4 Post Server Rack, Open Frame Rack Systems
- Blanking Panels
What's in the Box?
- Qty 1 - Rackmount Keyboard Tray
- Qty 1 - Rackmount Keyboard Tray
- Qty 2 - Extension Rails
- Qty 2 - Extension Ears
- Qty 1 - Assembly Parts Pack