Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
12U Side-Load Wall Mount Rack
The Kendall Howard Side Load Wall Mount Rack is an open frame rack with a twist...literally. The rack mounts sideways allowing you to install equipment from side to side. This innovative concept not only allows you to install deeper equipment than most other wall mount racks, but you also have clear and easy access to the front and rear of the devices. With a weight capacity of up to 350 lbs., this side loading wall rack is a great solution for servers, battery backups, and other heavy rackmount components.
- 20" fixed mounting depth
- 350 lb. weight capacity
- 19" EIA 310-D compliant
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Make wall mounting easier by adding a Wall Mount Hardware kit to your purchase and you'll be mounting like a pro in no time.
- Space Saving Design - When you do not have the space for a full-size server cabinet or when hanging larger, deeper components on the wall is necessary, the Side Load Wall Mount Rack gives some of the same benefits you get from a 4-Post rack or cabinet in a much smaller footprint. The low profile design is only 21 inches off the wall, making it a true space saver.
- Equipment Access - Easily access the front and back of your network equipment without having to twist, pivot or swing-out the rack. This open design provides installers unlimited access to equipment from just about any angle.
- Strength and Durability - The heavy gauge steel construction and textured powder coat finish provide a solid, reliable wall mount racking solution.
- Front and Rear Rails - The fixed set of front and rear (which are really left and right) cage nut style rails provide a 20" mounting depth for equipment that requires a 4-point mounting.
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs.|
|Material(s)||CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)|
|Color/Finish||Black Powder Coated Finish|
Network Wall Rack & Bracket System Accessories
The network wall rack provides innovative networking and cable management solutions, especially when floor space is limited. Install a network wall rack and you can keep networking cables conveniently out of the way and organized. We offer a variety of network wall racks and bracket solutions including: swing-out open frame wall mounts, swing-out brackets, V-line open frame wall mounts and brackets. Our network wall rack solutions will help maximize the efficiency of your system.
To learn more about our Network Wall Racks & Wall Brackets please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's Wall Mount Brackets can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Wall Mount Hardware Kit
- Wall Mount Brackets, 1U/2U
- Phantom Class Swing-Out Open Frame Wall Mounts
- Cable Management Solutions
- Blanking Panels
- Component Shelves, Rackmount Drawers, CPU Brackets
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - 12U Side Load Wall Mount Rack