Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
12U Phantom Class® Open Frame Swing-Out Rack
The Phantom Class® Open Frame Swing-Out Rack is truly in a class of its own. The unrivaled quality allows you to install rackmount equipment up off the floor, and it can easily support up to 150 lbs. The 90 degree swing-out provides installers the access they need to install and manage CAT5E Patch Panels, routers, hubs, switches, cabling, and other networking devices.
- One set of 10-32 tapped rails
- 150 lbs. weight capacity
- 20" usable mounting depth
- 19" EIA-310-D compliant
- Ships knocked down
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Make wall mounting easier by adding a Wall Mount Hardware kit to your purchase and you'll be mounting like a pro in no time.
- 90 Degree Swing-Out - Pivoting rackmount frame swings out 90 degrees to easily access the rear of installed network equipment. Integrated positive stop prevents the gate from being opened more than 90 degrees to avoid causing damage or stress to cabling and connection points. A simple latching mechanism securely holds the swing gate in the closed position when finished.
- Easy to Assemble - Knockdown design reduces shipping charges and assembles in a snap. With just a few steps the rack is easy to assemble, and with the 16" on center mounting holes you can mount directly to your wall studs.
- Reversible Mounting - Swing gate rack can be mounted to allow the rack to swing-out to the left or to the right to suit your particular install.
- Numerous Cable Lacing Points - Both the front and rear of the wall rack feature oblong cut outs for securing cable bundles. Simply use your preferred cable ties or hook and loop straps.
- Open Back Design - Backless design allows the rack to be installed over existing equipment such as network or electrical conduit, wall mounted equipment, and more. Perfect for upgrading a network that already is in use because you don't have to disconnect cables and spend time re-terminating. Just feed the device through the top, back or sides and mount into place.
|Depth||22.12" (Usable Mounting Depth: 20")|
|Height||31.24" (12U), 41.74" (18U)|
|Weight||38.50 lbs.(12U), 42.65 lbs. (18U)|
|Weight Capacity||150.00 lbs.|
|Material(s)||CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)|
|Color/Finish||Black Powder Coated Finish|
Network Wall Rack & Bracket System Accessories
The network wall rack provides innovative networking and cable management solutions, especially when floor space is limited. Install a network wall rack and you can keep networking cables conveniently out of the way and organized. We offer a variety of network wall racks and bracket solutions including: swing-out open frame wall mounts, swing-out brackets, V-line open frame wall mounts and brackets. Our network wall rack solutions will help maximize the efficiency of your system.
To learn more about our Network Wall Racks & Wall Brackets please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's Wall Mount Brackets can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Wall Mount Hardware Kit
- Cable Management Solutions
- Component Shelves, Rackmount Drawers, CPU Brackets
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - Main Frame
- Qty 2 - Front Angled Brace
- Qty 2 - Rear Angled Brace
- Qty 2 - Swing-Out Brace
- Qty 1 - Upper Stop Bracket w/ Latch
- Qty 1 - Lower Stop Bracket
- Qty 1 - Assembly Parts Pack