Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Pivot Frame Stationary Rackmount Brackets
The Pivot Frame Stationary Rackmount Brackets offer the ability to add an extra U space to the top or bottom of the 4U and 8U Pivot Frame Wall Mount Rack. In many network schemes, rear access is needed for the installation and maintenance of patch panels and switches, making the Pivot Frame Wall Mount Rack a suitable solution. In some cases, routers, hubs or other non-rack mountable devices are placed on a shelf installed within the rack configuration. When these devices and shelves are positioned within the rack, they tend to slide off when the pivot frame is tilted down. Designed with that in mind, the Pivot Frame Stationary Rackmount Brackets allow these devices to be mounted and secured in a fixed position. Simply install the brackets to the top or bottom of the rack, install a 1U 5" Component Shelf, and you now have a fixed and reliable location to support those peripherals.
- Compatible with the 4U and 8U Pivot Frame Wall Mount Rack
- 10-32 tapped rails (10-32 rack screws sold separately)
- 12" useable depth
- 19" EIA 310-D compliant
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Make wall mounting easier by adding a Wall Mount Hardware kit to your purchase and you'll be mounting like a pro in no time.
- Provides Fixed Location - Brackets provide 1U of rack space that will remain in place when the panel of the Pivot Frame Wall Mount Rack is pivoted down for rear access. Installers no longer have to deal with these devices sliding off the rack.
- Easy to Attach - Within minutes these brackets can be installed and ready for use.
|Material(s)||CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)|
|Color/Finish||Black Powder Coated Finish|
Network Wall Rack & Bracket System Accessories
The network wall rack provides innovative networking and cable management solutions, especially when floor space is limited. Install a network wall rack and you can keep networking cables conveniently out of the way and organized. We offer a variety of network wall racks and bracket solutions including: swing-out open frame wall mounts, swing-out brackets, V-line open frame wall mounts and brackets. Our network wall rack solutions from will help maximize the efficiency of your system.
To learn more about our Network Wall Racks & Wall Brackets please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's Pivot Frame Wall Mount Rack Covers can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Wall Mount Hardware Kit
- Wall Mount Brackets, 1U/2U
- Phantom Class Swing-Out Open Frame Wall Mounts
- Cable Management Solutions
- Blanking Panels
- Component Shelves, Rackmount Drawers, CPU Brackets
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 2 - Pivot Frame Stationary Rackmount Brackets
- Qty 1 - Assembly Parts Pack