Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Enclosures 12U and above require freight shipping. Please call us at 951-824-1571 for shipping details.
Server Cabinet Adjustable Rail Kit
LINIER® Vertical Kits give installers the ability to integrate additional cage nut style mounting rails into a LINIER® Full Size Server Cabinet. When installing network, security, or low-voltage electrical equipment sometimes additional mounting points are required. This additional set of rails will provide the added mounting functionality you need.
- Fully adjustable
- Includes two cage nut style rails
- Can be used with the LINIER® Full Size Server Cabinets
- Installation hardware included
- Made in the USA
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Cage Nut Style Rails - This set of universal cage nut rails are to be used in conjunction with cage nuts and rack screws. Cage nut style rails continue to grow in popularity because installers don't have to worry about stripping holes. If a cage nut is stripped, you simply remove it and install a new one. With tapped rails, replacement of the entire rail is required.
|Height||38.5"(22U), 47.25"(27U), 64.75"(37U), 73.5"(42U)|
|Weight||6 lbs.(22U), 7.50 lbs.(27U), 9.50 lbs.(37U), 11.50 lbs.(42U)|
|Material(s)||CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)|
|Color||Black Powder Coated Finish|
Fixed Wall Mount Enclosure Accessories
Wall mount racks and enclosures are a cost effective solution for protecting your server equipment from physical damage, as well as protecting it from tampering. We offer a variety of fixed wall mount racks and adjustable rail kits to help you protect and organize your data network.
To learn more about our Fixed Wall Mount Enclosures please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's Adjustable Rail Kits can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 2 - Vertical Rails
- Qty 1 - Assembly Parts Pack