Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
3U Rack-Mount Triple Fan Panel, Network Rack Equipment Cooling Fan
The Kendall Howard Triple Fan Panel combines three 115 CFM fans, which together move 345 cubic feet of air per minute. By installing the Triple Fan Panel into your network configuration, you can ensure that the heat produced by your device will be properly and efficiently dissipated, resulting in a cooler environment within your cabinet.
- Includes three 115V/115 CFM Fans
- Includes a 3-tail power cord
- Impedance protected
- 19" EIA 310-D compliant
- RoHS compliant
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Pre-Assembled - The three 115 CFM high speed fans are pre-installed into a 3U heavy gauge steel panel to provide an out-of-the-box solution. The vented steel panel allows air to move through it with ease while also providing a protective barrier over the face of the fan.
- Easy to Install - Rack mountable panel easily mounts in any 19" EIA compliant rack or cabinet. Simply mount using rack screws (and cage nuts if needed) and plug it in to start moving air within your rack configuration.
- Specially Designed Power Cord - The Triple Fan Panel includes a 3-tail power cord. This power cable supplies power to all three fans with only using one outlet of your rack mountable UPS or power strip.
- Optional Grounding - Each cooling fan features four threaded ground holes for grounding each fan in installation where specific electrical or network configurations require it.
|Material||Rack Mount Panel: CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)|
|Color/Finish||Rack Mount Panel: Black Powder Coat Finish|
|Fan Specifications||Bearing System: Sleeve
Voltage: 115 VAC
Rated Speed: 3100 RPM
Air Flow: 115 CFM
Noise Level: 49dBA
Operating Temperature: -14ºF (-10ºC) to 158ºF (70ºC)
|Power Cord Specifications||Cable Length: 6ft (72in)
Plug Type: NEMA 1-15 (type A)
Rackmount Fan Accessories
Both industrial size networks and small home office networks require system cooling solutions. Adequate cooling units such as rack fans are critical for dissipating heat buildup inside server cabinets. When considering rack fans for your server cabinets, it is essential to consider cost effective options and ensure your equipment stays protected. We provide a variety of Fan Assemblies and accessories to keep your equipment cool and safe.
To learn more about our Rackmount Fans please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's Fan Assembly's can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Fan Thermostat
- Fan Filter Kit
- Fixed Wall Mount Enclosures
- Free-Standing Enclosure Racks
- Swing-Out Wall-Mount Enclosures
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - Triple Fan Panel
- Qty 1 - 3 Tail Power Cord