Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Pictured shelf is not included. Rack screws are required for installation of patch panels and other components.
Wall Mount Rack
The Kendall Howard 8U & 12U Wall Mount Racks were the first of its kind! It did not take long for this rack to become the standard that all wall mount racks are measured against. The two-piece design offers unlimited flexibility. This innovative design can adjust to any width so it can house either 19" EIA or 23" EIA rackmount equipment. The generous 18" depth has enough room for cables, switches, routers, and so much more. Whether you are mounting it under a desk, on a wall, or to the ceiling, the 8U & 12U Modular Wall Mount Racks are perfect for any application.
- 18" maximum depth
- 350 lbs. weight capacity
- EIA 310-D compliant
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Make wall mounting easier by adding a Wall Mount Hardware kit to your purchase.
- Two-Piece Design - The unique design allows you to choose the width. With equipment widths continuing to change, the two-piece wall rack can adapt to suit your needs.
- Heavy Duty - Pure ingenuity and heavy gauge steel construction give this wall mount rack its impressive 350 lbs. weight capacity.
- Gangable - This modular wall mount rack can grow with your network. If you need more rack space, just gang two units together vertically.
- Standard Tapped Rails - The 10-32 pre-tapped mounting rails can be utilized to install network and other rackmount equipment with the use of 10-32 rack screws (not included).
- Easy to Install - With the use of the included wall mount template, installation takes less than five minutes!
|Height||14.25" (8U), 21.25" (12U)|
|Weight||12.00 lbs. (8U), 15.10 lbs. (12U)|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs.|
|Material(s)||CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)|
|Color/Finish||Black Powder Coated Finish|
Network Wall Rack & Bracket System Accessories
The network wall rack provides innovative networking and cable management solutions, especially when floor space is limited. Install a network wall rack and you can keep networking cables conveniently out of the way and organized. We offer a variety of network wall racks and bracket solutions including: swing-out open frame wall mounts, swing-out brackets, V-line open frame wall mounts and brackets. Our network wall rack solutions will help maximize the efficiency of your system.
To learn more about our Network Wall Racks & Wall Brackets please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's Wall Mount Brackets can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Wall Mount Hardware Kit
- Wall Mount Brackets, 1U/2U
- Phantom Class Swing-Out Open Frame Wall Mounts
- Cable Management Solutions
- Blanking Panels
- Component Shelves, Rackmount Drawers, CPU Brackets
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - Wall Mount Rack Left Side
- Qty 1 - Wall Mount Rack Right Side