Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Adapter panels and splice trays NOT included.
This patch panel is only compatible with OCC adapter panel inserts and splice trays. To find out more, give us a call or email us.
We do not offer credits or returns for this item.
Fiber Patch Panel, Fixed Rack, 4RU, Holds 12 Adapter Panels and 144 Splices, Up to 288 Ports, Black
This newly redesigned RTC fiber patch panel introduces new features to a well-established product line, making the fiber optic patch panel easier to work with and more aesthetically pleasing while maintaining a rugged design. This new rack mount fiber patch panel allows for easier terminations, greater capacity and uncomplicated cable management. Fabricated from 16-gauge steel to withstand years of add-ons, moves and changes, the new RTC fiber patch panels incorporate features designed to reduce installation time and cost. The RTC series fiber optic patch panels are fixed, but we do offer sliding fiber patch panels for even quicker access to the fiber terminations.
Cleaning your fiber connector end faces and components regularly is crucial for avoiding a total network failure. Ensure your optical fiber system is working properly and prevent major network issues with fiber cleaning kits, pens, fluids, and wipes.
- Available in both fixed (RTC) and sliding (RTS) versions
- 1RU, 2RU, and 4RU configurations available to accommodate project size
- RTC and RTS enclosures are built on the same chassis for rack uniformity
- External cable management is enhanced with new modular strain relief brackets that reduces fiber stress and provides support for proper cable bends and efficient cable management
- Fiber hoops in the rear of the cabinet are stackable and allow for greater segregation of incoming fiber cables
- Fiber retention teeth on the cable hoops retain the fiber within the hoop simplifying cable management during installation
- New slam latches on the front and rear of the enclosures make access easier
- Both the RTC and RTS series enclosures provide a transparent cover for visual inspection of ports and a defined labeling field for TIA 606A compliance
- Hardware included for 19" or 23" rack mounting
- Numerous internal locations to secure slack cable