Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Adapter panels and splice trays are NOT included.
This patch panel is only compatible with OCC adapter panel inserts and splice trays. To find out more, give us a call or email us.
We do not offer credits or returns for this item.
Fiber Patch Panel, Top-Load Rack Mount, 1RU, Holds 2 Adapter Panels and 1 Splice Tray, Up to 12 Ports, Black
When higher density applications are required, OCC's RTR12B enclosures offer a compact solution. This rack mountable cabinet offers rugged durability and complete application flexibility and is ideal for small racks and closets. The RTR not only offers high-density capabilities, but also left and right rear cable entry and a removable top access panel.
Cleaning your fiber connector end faces and components regularly is crucial for avoiding a total network failure. Ensure your optical fiber system is working properly and prevent major network issues with fiber cleaning kits, pens, fluids, and wipes.
- Constructed of 16 gauge steel with a black powder coat finish
- High Density patch and splice in a 1 RU rack space
- Left and rear cable entry
- Removable top access panel
- Recessed feature for small rack form factor
- Includes (8) bridge lances and (1) rear metal quarter-turn bail lock
- Accommodates any OCC snap-in adapter plate or cassette module and R12S splicing kit
Rack Units: 1RU
Port Capacity: 12 Port (Sold Separately)
Adapter Plates: 2 OCC Adapter Panels (Sold Separately)
Splice Capacity: 12 fiber Splices
Splice Trays: R12S (Sold Separately)
Note: 12-port capacity based on standard 6-port coupler plates; higher density may be achieved through 8- and 12-pack coupler plates.