Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
OFI-BIPM Optical Fiber Identifier
The OFI-BI/BIPM Optical Fiber Identifiers are easy to use devices for determining if a run of fiber optic cable is live, its core power, and signal transmission direction. The positive stop plunger assures the correct pressure for accurate detection while keeping return loss at a minimum. This design ensures that the OFI-BI/BIPM Optical Fiber Identifier does not interrupt fiber traffic, and does not cause damage.
The OFI-BIPM model includes an optical power meter for verification of power levels during installation and maintenance. Universal head eliminates the need to change adapter heads for jacketed, coated, or ribbon fibers. Touchscreen provides easy to interpret prompts and displays easy to read results.
- 2.4" color touchscreen with backlight
- World class signal sensitivity
- Trigger lock, positive stop for optimum detection
- Integrated optical power meter option in -BIPM model
- Used to maintain and troubleshoot fiber optic cable networks
- Identify and trace live fiber
- Power level verification with -BIPM model