Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
One-Click™ MPO/MTP® Fiber Cleaner
The One-Click™ MPO/MTP® Fiber Cleaner is an easy to use ergonomic solution for cleaning MPO and MTP® multi-fiber connectors in data centers and high density installations. Utilizing mechanical push action to advance optical cleaning tape it effectively and gently cleans the end face of the connector. This device is cost effective, small enough to fit into shirt pocket, and is easy on the wrist to use.
Fiber Optic Cleaning
Improper cleaning is the top cause for network failures. The tolerance to dirt or contamination on the ends of the ferrules of a connector is near zero. Network operators claim that 15-50% of all network problems can be traced to dirty connectors causing connection problems.
Mitigate the risk of fiber optic contamination with fiber optic cleaners, fiber cleaning pens, and cleaning wipes. These handy fiber cleaners can remove contaminants like: dust, dirt, oils, film residue, and solvent coating.
Airborne dirt particles are about the size of the core of SM fiber and are usually silica based - they may scratch PC connectors if not removed! Patch panels have mating adapters that can become contaminated if left open to the air or scrape off foreign particles under repeated usage. We recommend you always keep dust caps on connectors, bulkhead splices, patch panels or anything else that is going to have a connection made with it.
- Cleans MPO/MTP® multi fiber connectors
- Ergonomic, comfortable design with single action cleaning
- 500 cleaning cycles
- Effective on a variety of contaminants including dust and oils
- Automatic advance ensures each clean is performed with fresh cleaning tape
- Routine cleaning of fiber connectors, adapters, and patch cords helps maintain peak performance levels of network
- Cost effective
- Cleans MPO/MTP® connectors on jumpers and adapters