Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
##SHAREDCONTENT[STRING_CAGENUTSSCREWS_2]## Cables and other accessories not included.
Flat Cable Lacing Panel
##STORENAME##'s Flat Cable Lacing Panels are a great choice for managing and routing cables to and from patch panels, switches or other networking devices. This panel is built to support and organize cables, providing easy access to connections without taking up much room in an already crowded area. This panel mounts above or below networking devices, securing cables to vertical and horizontal lacing slots.
This product is manufactured by Kendall Howard, Kendall Howard focuses on providing functional, cost-effective, innovative products and solutions that keep up with evolving technology.
Durability & Strength
##STORENAME##'s Flat Cable Lacing Panels are constructed from CRS (Cold Rolled Steel) and has a black powder coated finish. This product comes with a manufacturer warranty.
- Supports and relieves strain at connection points
- Vertical and horizontal lacing slots
- 19" EIA compliant
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Numerous Lacing Slots - Lacing slots nearly cover the entire length of the panel allowing convenient routing to either side of the rack.
- No Mess Maintenance - Cables will now be organized in such a fashion that little effort is needed to locate the right cable. Maintenance times will decrease as a result of this organization.
- Strain Reliever - Relieves cable weight from network equipment, and also helps to avoid connection ports from being damaged or disconnected.
- Rounded Corners - All corners are rounded to avoid snagging or damaging cables, hands, and/or other devices.
- Universal Mounting - This lacing panel features standard 19" EIA compliant mounting holes that are compatible with any standard rack hardware. (Hardware not included.)
|Height||1.72" (1U), 3.47" (2U)|
|Weight||1.20 lbs (1U), 1.60 lbs. (2U)|
|Material||CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)|
|Color/Finish||Black Powder Coat Finish|
Effective cable organization involves more than just the combination of cable raceway, ladder racks, and server racks. Sometimes it™s the little things, like server rack accessories that bring the network components together. ##STORENAME## stocks an assortment of rack accessories including: D-ring cable managers, horizontal and vertical cable managers, cable management duct covers, and cable routing blanks, just to name a few.
To learn more about our Rack Accessories please visit our overview page. ##STORENAME##'s Cable Routing Blanks can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Network Rack, 10-32 Screws
- Network Rack, M5 Screws
- 2 Post Free Standing Relay Racks
- 4 Post Server Rack, Open Frame Rack Systems ##IF[StoreID=1]##
- Cat 5E Ethernet Cables
- Cat 6 Ethernet Cables ##ENDIF## ##IF[StoreID=3]##
- Cat 5E Ethernet Cables
- Cat 6 Ethernet Cables ##ENDIF##
What's in the Box?
- Qty 1 - 1U Flat Cable Lacing Panel
- Qty 1 - 2U Flat Cable Lacing Panel