Payment & Security
QuicKleen is a unique solvent blend that cleans completely, leaves no residue, and evaporates quickly. QuicKleen Fiber EndFace Cleaner is available in a convenient 2-fl oz/60-ml spray package, and as part of an all-inclusive kit.
Fiber Optic Cleaning
Improper cleaning is the top cause for network failures. The tolerance to dirt or contamination on the ends of the ferrules of a connector is near zero. Network operators claim that 15-50% of all network problems can be traced to dirty connectors causing connection problems.
Mitigate the risk of fiber optic contamination with fiber optic cleaners, fiber cleaning pens, and cleaning wipes. These handy fiber cleaners can remove contaminants like: dust, dirt, oils, film residue, and solvent coating.
Airborne dirt particles are about the size of the core of SM fiber and are usually silica based - they may scratch PC connectors if not removed! Patch panels have mating adapters that can become contaminated if left open to the air or scrape off foreign particles under repeated usage. We recommend you always keep dust caps on connectors, bulkhead splices, patch panels or anything else that is going to have a connection made with it.
- Cleans Fiber Endfaces: Minimizes signal loss and maximizes connectivity.
- No Flash Point: Non-hazardous for air shipment.
- Cleans Multi-Mode and Single Mode: Suitable for all glass fiber, including 1625 nm.
- No Residue: No streaking to block complete light transmission.
- Evaporates Quickly: Ready to reinsert or connect immediately after cleaning.
What's In The Box
- Qty 1 - 2 fl oz Bottle