Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This power meter requires a single mode light source or multimode light source
SMART Fiber - Fiber Optic Power Meter for 850/1300/1310/1490/1550/1625 Wavelengths
We offer the latest version of the SMARTFiber with enhancements that includes replacement type adaptor to connect FC, ST, and SC type fiber connectors. Now, a wavelength of 1490nm and 1625nm was added to this unit totaling its capability to six wavelengths. Though, it maintains its design as an easy to use and lightweight fiber optic power meter. The SMARTFiber utilizes an InGaAs detector to improved sensitivity and temperature stability to test for standard optical power from +3 to ™60dBm dynamic range. It can test both single™mode and multimode fiber cable, with the optional adaptor, users can test 2.5mm and 1.25mm fiber cables.
It can receive modulate signal (270Hz,1KHz, 2KHz) simultaneously for identification For fast and easy operation in testing the corresponding wavelength, we recommend the OPTISources as a complete set in auto-identifying wavelength of optical light source.
- Simple to use and portable
- Calibrated at 850nm, 1300nm, 1310nm, 1490nm, 1550nm and 1625nm
- Accuracy: ±0.15dB™1nW@1300nm/1310nm/1490nm/1550nm; ±0.25dB™1nW@850nm/1625nm
- Optical power range from +3 to -60dBm
- Measurement units in dBm, and Watt
- Ideal for both multimode and singlemode optical fibers
- Optional adapter to test both 2.5mm/1.25mm fiber cables
- Can receive modulate signal (270Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz) simultaneously for identification
- Battery indicator and power auto off function
- Automatic wavelength detection (when used with Hobbes OPTISource as optical light source)