Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Multimode OTDRs require a pulse suppressor (dead-zone) box.
Trek OTDR Multimode 1300nm
With an unbeatable combination of a small pocket-sized form factor, a 2.8" high-resolution color LCD display, and some of the lowest pricing in the industry, Trek multimode OTDRs are the wise choice for cost-conscious buyers who need to perform basic troubleshooting or restoration tasks on multimode optical fiber networks. All this from OTDRs that really are pocket-sized and fair priced, yet have comparable features and specifications to other OTDRs in their class.
- 2.8" color LCD display automatically rotates based on orientation of OTDR (portrait vs. landscape)
- Live Mode allows users to expand OTDR display onto larger laptop screen
- Automatically locates events and places them in an internal event table
- Full horizontal and vertical pan/zoom function
- User-selectable parameters such as index of refraction test mode, pulse width, and averaging
- Integrated user help screens
- SC/UPC connector port
- USB interface for downloading stored readings
- Integrated visual fault locator
- Re-chargeable Lithium Polymer battery allows for up to
- 20 hours of normal usage
2 Width measured 1.5dB down on each side of a reflective event using 1 meter pulse width
3 Distance from event beginning to within 0.5dB where backscatter resumes using 1 meter pulse width
4 Out to furthest reflective event