Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Racks, patch panels, cables and horizontal cable management items not included - shown for example purposes only.
7' Single-Sided Vertical Finger Duct Cable Manager
The UL listed, Single-sided Vertical Cable Manager features slotted ducts designed to allow cables to be routed at as required to patch panels, switches, servers or any rack mounted equipment. It's a 7-foot tall Finger Duct Style Cable Management solution that will keep your cables organized and your rack looking neat and clean. Package includes covers and mounting screws.
- Provides flexibility for front cable management with a neat and clean appearance
- Designed with slotted ducts providing horizontal cable management on the front of a rack
- Designed to fit all standard 19" racks and cabinets
- UL listed
- Four #10-32 Screws
|Height||84" (7 feet)|
|Bracket Depth||1-3/8" (Check rack screw depth to see if this product is compatible with your rack)|
Effective cable organization involves more than just the combination of cable raceway, ladder racks, and server racks. Sometimes it's the little things, like server rack accessories that bring the network components together. We stock an assortment of rack accessories including: D-ring cable managers, horizontal and vertical cable managers, cable management duct covers, and cable routing banks, just to name a few.
To learn more about our Rack Accessories please visit our overview page. The Single-Sided Vertical Finger Duct Cable Manager can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Cat 6 Patch Panels
- Cat 5E Patch Panels
- 2 Post Free Standing Relay Racks
- 4 Post Server Rack, Open Frame Rack Systems
- Cat 5E Ethernet Cables
- Cat 6 Ethernet Cables
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - Single-Sided 7-foot Vertical Cable Management Duct
- Qty 2 - Duct Covers (approx. 41.75" each)
- Qty 4 - #10-32 Mounting Screws