Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Adapter panels NOT included.
This fiber wall mount enclosure is only compatible with OCC adapter panel inserts and splice trays. To find out more, give us a call or email us.
We do not offer credits or returns for this item.
Wall Mount Fiber Patch Panel, NEMA 4X Rated, Holds 8 Adapter Panels, Up to 48 Ports, Almond
OC Series Wall Mount Fiber Patch Panels offer the same modular features of the WTC series with the added outdoor durability for outside plant functionality. The OC series, like all Wall Mount cabinets can be ordered empty or can be easily customized to fit any exact specification. For NEMA 4 requirements, the OCO48 cabinets offer ideal protection from the outdoor elements. For smaller OSP and inside premise applications the new OCO6N and OCO12N are a perfect fit with the additional benefit of being NEMA Type 3 compliant.
Cleaning your fiber connector end faces and components regularly is crucial for avoiding a total network failure. Ensure your optical fiber system is working properly and prevent major network issues with fiber cleaning kits, pens, fluids, and wipes.
Features & Benefits
- Adheres to the rigorous NEMA 4X standard for indoor or outdoor use, including extreme environments.
- Protects against windblown dust, rain, sleet, snow, splashing water and hose-directed water.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Constructed of strong, molded fiberglass-reinforced polyester material with matching flat cover.
- Gasket made of closed-cell neoprene cord encased in a continuous channel.
- Continuous stainless-steel hinge.
- Accepts fiber adapter plates.
- Includes tie wraps and kurl locks for cable management and security.
- Pole-mounting options are available with a quick assembly and release feature.
- Temperature range from -40°F to 266°F.
In Non-Hazardous Locations, the specific enclosure types, their applications, and the environmental conditions they are designed to protect against, when completely and properly installed, are as follows:
NEMA 4X Enclosures
Constructed for either indoor or outdoor use to provide a degree of protection to personnel against access to hazardous parts; to provide a degree of protection of the equipment inside the enclosure against ingress of solid foreign objects (windblown dust); to provide a degree of protection with respect to harmful effects on the equipment due to the ingress of water (rain, sleet, snow, splashing water, and hose directed water); that provides an additional level of protection against corrosion; and that will be undamaged by the external formation of ice on the enclosure.