Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Adapter panels and splice trays NOT included.
This fiber patch panel is only compatible with our FB24 adapter panel inserts and FB25-3995STP12 splice tray. To find out more, give us a call or email us.
Wall Mount Fiber Patch Panel, Single Outer Door, Holds 4 Splice Trays and 4 Adapter Panels, Up to 48 Ports, Matte Black
This wall mount fiber patch panel has a construction grade single outer door unit with 4 termination panel capacity. This fiber housing is designed to provide connectivity and distribution solutions.
This wall mount fiber distribution unit is a construction grade product. Each fiber housing is manufactured with a durable 18 GA steel material and coated with a scratch resistant polyester powder coat finish. Each fiber enclosure is specifically designed for minimal space requirements. All housings support both Patch and Patch/Splice applications. Each enclosure has two compartments separating the Network terminations from the distribution terminations. Units are designed with a single door for improved access.
- 4 splice tray capacity.
- 4 Termination panel capacity.
- Meets Telcordia specifications for bend radius
- Can be used in all indoor areas
- Durable powder coat matte black finish
- Constructed with durable 18 Gauge Steel
- Light weight
- Single access primary door for maximum access to terminated Network fibers and associated splice trays
- Open patch cord/jumper pathway for maximum flexibility
- Top and bottom feeder cable entrances with 1" conduit installation capability
- Optional keyed lock capability
Splice Trays: (4) 12 Fiber Splice Trays Sold Separately
Panels: (4) Panels Sold Separately
Weight: 9 lbs
Color: Matte Black
Material: 18 Gauge Powder Coated Steel