Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Cable Ladder Rack Wall-to-Rack Bundle Kit
Our Cable Ladder Rack Wall-to-Rack Bundle Kit is an all-in-one solution for supporting cables from a wall to a two-post equipment rack. This product saves time and is cost effective. This Kit includes J-Bolts, end caps, and all other hardware shown in the picture below besides the server rack.
This product is manufactured by DAMAC products, DAMAC has a reputation for providing excellent data center infrastructure equipment.
Durability & Strength
Our Cable Ladder Rack Wall-to-Rack kits are constructed from quality materials, providing great durability and strength for a long service life.
Below is an example of how this product is used.
- Includes All Necessary Hardware - All washers, support brackets, caps, and j-hooks that are needed are provided with this purchase.
- Customization - The Wall-to-Rack Bundle Kit gives much more freedom to how and where you want to mount your Ladder Racks.
- Superior Manufacturing - The Tubular steel construction is manufactured in the U.S.A and is a lightweight yet strong and durable.
|Length||Width||Color / Finish|
|60"||12"||Black Powder Coat|
This product is part of a line that is ideal for data center applications. The diagram below shows how these products can work together to form a complete system.
Rack Bracing and Mounting Accessories
Add Stability to your network with our Bracing and Mounting Kits, for 2 and 4 Post server racks. It not only secures racks to walls and floors but also provides a measure of earthquake safety, keeping network equipment from falling over. These kits have the ability to create a 4 post rack from two 2 post racks. The Cable Ladder Rack Termination Kit can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Open Frame Conversion Kit
- Wall Mount Brackets
- 2 Post Free Standing Relay Racks
- 4 Post Open Frame Rack System
- Cat 6 Patch Panels
- Cat 5E Patch Panels
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - 60" Long 12"W cable ladder rack section
- Qty 1 - Wall angle support bracket with j-bolts
- Qty 1 - Rack-to-runway mounting kit with j-bolt
- Qty 1 - Pair of cable ladder rack end caps